We can’t wait to meet you and your pet; we do anything we can to ensure you and your pets are
Since pets age at a much quicker rate than humans, these visits will become increasingly important in the early detection of any changes in their health. Save time and fill out your paperwork online.
At Front Range Veterinary Clinic, we want to help give your pet the happiest and longest life.
If available, bring your pets previous medical history when you visit our office. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. The physical exam is a very important aspect of your pet’s wellness. During this exam, the doctor evaluates the entire pet, which includes:
- An eye exam using an ophthalmoscope
- An ear exam using an otoscope
- A heart exam using a stethoscope
- Other points evaluated include teeth, skin, coat, vital signs, body condition, and joints. Doctors also use their hands to palpate the abdominal contents. On average, veterinary physical exams discover three additional health concerns than what is known by the pet owner.
- Our exams include a discussion of lifestyle and a consultation of your concerns.
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet by placing on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room
Payment is expected when services are provided. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill, although we accept debit cards, credit cards, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
We understand that when unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. We have special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6-12 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6-12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance website www.trupanion.com
Payment plans options available through ScratchPay
For your convenience, drop-off appointments are available. A ‘drop off’ means you could bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a couple of hours. Usually we will ask you to drop off sometime in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, she will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and to give you discharge instructions.
Feel free to ask us any questions. And of course, we take it upon ourselves to keep you in the know.
Want more information? Check out these resources:
Front Range Veterinary Clinic is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
- American Animal Hospital Association www.aaha.org
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners www.abvp.com
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine www.acvim.org
- American Kennel Club www.akc.org
- American Veterinary Medical Association www.avma.org
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges www.aavmc.org
- Agility Information www.cleanrun.com
- Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration www.fda.gov/cvm/