Our team can’t wait to meet you and your pet! At Front Range Veterinary Clinic, we strive to ensure all pets and their owners are
throughout your time at our animal hospital. To make the most of your time during your first appointment, please fill out our new patient paperwork below.
We ask that you bring in your pet’s medical history to your first appointment at our animal hospital if possible. Feel free to let our team know if you’ve noticed any change in your pet’s behavior as well. Your veterinarian will perform a physical examination to assess the health of your pet including:
- Eyes, ears, nose, and teeth
- Heart and respiration
- Skin and coat
- Vital signs, body condition and joints
- Abdomen palpation
We require all pets that enter our animal hospital to be up to date on their vaccinations. We also ask that all pets remain leashed or crated while in the waiting area for the safety of other patients, staff, and pet parents.
Payment is required at the time serviced are rendered. For your convenience, we accept a variety of payment methods including debit and credit cards, checks, and cash. Cards are required to be signed by the owner of the card.
CareCredit – As pet owners ourselves, we understand that sudden pet illness can be costly. We offer CareCredit as a monthly payment option to make paying for your pet’s healthcare easier. You can apply in-office or online at www.CareCredit.com. The benefits of CareCredit include:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6-12 Months
- Determine Approval in Minutes
- No Annual Fee
ScratchPay – There are also payment plans available through ScratchPay. Scratchpay is a one-time loan with several payment options. The benefits of Scratchpay include the following:
- Take 5 – 20% down payment at the time of the appointment. The remaining 4 payments are once every two weeks with 0% APR
- Take A Year – monthly payments. APR differs depending on credit.
- Take 2 years – same as take a year.
Pet Insurance – We also accept pet insurance to cover unexpected veterinary expenses and allow your pet to receive the necessary care they require without worrying about financial costs. Learn more about pet insurance at www.Trupanion.com.
Front Range Veterinary Clinic also offers drop-off appointments, which means you can drop off your pet at your convenience and leave him/her in our care for a few hours. Your veterinarian will evaluate your pet between appointments and call you to review their findings and provide discharge instructions if necessary. We strive to keep you well informed about your pet’s care and welcome any questions you may have.
The team at Front Range Veterinary Clinic has gathered the resources below to provide accurate information about quality pet care:
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Agility Information
- Center for Veterinary Medicine – U.S. Food and Drug Administration